Flat-pack delivery means we send you the desk in sealed packages to your homes for you to assemble yourself DIY style! This method of shipping reduces your lead time by up to 75% and also shipping costs. This allows us to keep prices low and pass on the savings over to our customers.
Flatpack delivery for Minidesk, Symphony and Chorus.
Things to expect after purchasing from our website;
- The logistics team will be contacting you via phone to schedule a suitable delivery date. (Mon-Sat, 11am - 7pm. excluding Public Holidays).
- If they are unable to contact you via the phone number you provided, they will drop an email to you to schedule a date.
- No-lift access charges are $10 per table per floor.
- A re-delivery cost of SGD$50 will be charged to customers if the first delivery fails.
- The team will conduct the on-site assembly upon delivery only if you chose that option.
- If you have not purchased on-site assembly, your desk would be delivered as a flat-pack.
- If you wish to purchase an on-site assembly service, please drop us an email at least 2 working days before the scheduled delivery.
- Should you require on-site assembly Post-delivery, the charges will be as follows; $30 Transport and $60 On-site installation.
Do kindly note that the Control Box does not come with pre-drilled holes.
A power drill is highly recommended, if you do not possess one, on-site assembly is highly recommended.
ITEMS THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE ASSEMBLY:
- Castors - For Minidesk Only
ITEMS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ASSEMBLY:
- Hestia/Hestia Mini - Desktop Organiser
- Spark - Desk Lamp
- HÅG Capisco
**Note: Assembly does not include the disposal of old furniture.
Minidesk does not offer disposal services.
DISPOSAL SERVICES (BY LOGISTICS PARTNER)
Disposal services are offered by our logistics partner at a cost agreeable between both parties. (Subject to availability)
Customers are to inform our logistics partner about the disposal when scheduling for delivery date.
Minidesk will not be liable for damages/injuries arising from the disposal.
If multiple locales are requested, an additional charge would be levied per every extra locale specified by the customer.
What does flat-pack mean?
a piece of furniture or other equipment that is sold in pieces packed flat in a box for easy transport and is assembled by the buyer.